As one of the three goals that make up our core philosophy, we are committed to making our local community a safe and peaceful one.Being a contributing member of our community is a natural extension of improving the lives of our students. Happier, more confident students lead to happier families, which creates more cohesive communities.
Our school continually seek out opportunities to contribute to our community in the following ways:
Partnership With Local Schools
- Cultural fairs and international events
- Exciting student demo team performances
- School t-shirt and student directory sponsorships
- Auction and raffle baskets
- Game/Prize booths at school carnivals
- After School Program and Extended School Enrichment Program
- Participation in Safety Days sponsored by local law enforcement & fire departments
- Conduct Women’s Self-Defense seminars tailored for specific groups – teachers, moms, nurses, teens, etc.
- Corporate Outings – Boost productivity and teamwork through an exciting and motivating seminar
- Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts Community Program Provider
- Partner with hospitals at fitness and health community outreach programs
- Local School Wellness Fairs
- Community Festivals & Parades
Annual Board Break-a-Thon
Students of all ages and belt ranks ask friends, family, and neighbors to pledge donations in recognition of the student’s skill and effort at the event. On the day of the event, students break thousands of boards with a variety of Tae Kwon Do kicks, punches and strikes. One hundred percent of the proceeds from the event are donated to a selected children’s hospital.
Just for Kicks Program
Master H Kim’s Tae Kwon Do actively Klein, Spring, Tomball, and Conroe ISD schools and PTOs. Our Just for Kicks program is more than just a fun physical activity, it’s a character development program designed to help children achieve greater success in all areas of their lives – at home, at school, in sports and other social situations. The program is structured to introduce and reinforce critical life skills such as focus, cooperation, respect, self-control, responsibility and perseverance.
This program is an easy and extremely beneficial fundraiser, consistently raising thousands of dollars for each school’s PTO.
If your school is interested in participating in the Just for Kicks program, please contact us at (832) 559-8553.